144 Chord Chart for Ukulele
- Full color, laminated, folded chord guide
- 12 Essential Chords for each root note
- Diagrams include string voicings, color-coded fingering, and scale degrees
- Sized to fit in your case, gig bag, or back pocket
- Laminated chart can stand on a flat surface
This patent-pending chord catalog contains 144 of the most common chords in modern music. Chords are beautifully diagrammed to show strings, frets, color-coded fingering, voicings, and scale degrees. You will also find a fingerboard diagram and a reference table of chord families by key. All these features are packed into a durable, compact reference guide that is small enough to fit in your case or pocket. These charts were first released and successfully funded on Kickstarter.
Each chord panel contains 12 of the most common chords for each of the 12 root notes, from A through G sharp, for a total of 144 chords, all in one handy reference. Chords included are: Major, 7 (Dominant), Major 7, Minor, Minor 7, Minor 6, Diminished, Augmented, Major 6, 9 (Dominant), Suspended 2 and Suspended 4.